Global-MINDS is the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in the Psychology of Global Mobility, Inclusion and Diversity in Society.
It is a comprehensive 2- year study programme with 120
ECTS focusing on insights into contemporary social and societal issues from Social and Cultural Psychology. Universities from five countries jointly deliver the Global-MINDS programme in English:
- ISCTE – Lisbon University Institute (ISCTE-IUL), Lisbon, Portugal,
School of Social Sciences (Coordinating Institution)*
- University of Oslo (UiO), Norway, Faculty of Social Sciences
- University of Social Sciences and Humanities (SWPS), Warsaw, Poland
- Koç University (KU), Istanbul, Turkey
- University of Limerick (UL), Limerick, Ireland
Each of these institutions is expert in their respective part of the Global-MINDS educational programme. Graduates will be awarded a joint master degree. A group of world-leading scholars from different countries also contributes to the delivery and quality assurance of the programme. An international network of associate partners – private companies, civil society organisations, public service providers, practitioners, policy makers, governmental organisations and NGOs – assures high quality student internships and assistance in graduates’ employment.
Global-MINDS has received a grant from the European Union to
implement the master and fund a total of 58 scholarships of various kinds (programme countries, partner countries, and targeted regions) over 5 years, including 3 classes of students. The first class of students will begin in the Fall semester of 2017.
* Official participation of ISCTE-IUL is currently pending program accreditation by the Portuguese accreditation agency.