Global-MINDS welcomes inspiring and outstanding guest scholars who are interested in contributing to the Global-MINDS master programme and strengthening academic partnerships with the consortium.
Global-MINDS welcomes scholars holding a PhD degree and with an expertise in Diversity Management to contribute to the course Cross-Cultural Management at Koç University, Istanbul, Turkey for a period of 1 week, from 16 – 20 April, 2018.
Scholars are selected on their academic merit (e.g. publications, research projects) and what they can bring to the joint Master’s programme. The Global-MINDS team may schedule an interview through video conferencing with applicants.
Erasmus Mundus Scholar Scholarships
Guest scholars shall be awarded an Erasmus Mundus Scholar Mobility scholarship which includes:
- a Weekly Stipend of 1.200€ (exempt from income tax)
- a flat travel allowance of 500€ for EU residents and 1000€ for non-EU residents; and
- either housing organized by the host institution or a housing allowance of 500€ per week.
The guest scholar´s contribution will consist of teaching 12 contact hours of this course, plus associated activities, focusing on the topic of Diversity Management.
The teaching activities include:
- preparing and delivering teaching materials on Diversity Management (the exact topics can be discussed with the local faculty liaison);
- collaborating, creating and correcting assignments and assessments during and/or after their visit;
- contributing to the promotion and dissemination of Global-MINDS in their own institution and country of origin after their visiting scholar activities.
The application deadline is 31st of October, 2017.
Download here: GlobalMINDS_ScholarApplicationForm_Koç2018
Please send the Scholar Application Form and all accompanying documents to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 31st of October, 2017.
For further enquiries please contact the Global-MINDS European Administrative Coordinator Dr. Elizabeth Collins, email@example.com.