Global-MINDS welcomes inspiring and outstanding guest scholars who are interested in contributing to the Global-MINDS master programme and strengthening academic partnerships with the consortium.
Global-MINDS welcomes scholars holding a PhD degree and with an expertise in Culture, Human Behaviour and Health to contribute to the course Cultural Determinants of Human Behaviour and Cross Cultural Diagnosis at SWPS, Warsaw, Poland for a period of 3 weeks, from 1 to 22 October, 2018.
Scholars are selected on their academic merit (e.g. publications, research projects) and what they can bring to the joint Master’s programme. The Global-MINDS team may schedule an interview through video conferencing with applicants.
Erasmus Mundus Scholar Scholarships
Guest scholars shall be awarded an Erasmus Mundus Scholar Mobility scholarship which includes:
- a Weekly Stipend of 1.200€ (exempt from income tax)
- a flat travel allowance of 500€ for EU residents and 1000€ for non-EU residents; and
- either housing organized by the host institution or a housing allowance of 500€ per week.
The guest scholar’s contribution will consist of teaching of up to 15 contact hours of this course, plus associated activities, focusing on the topic of Culture, Human Behaviour and Health.
The teaching activities include:
- preparing and delivering teaching materials on Cultural Determinants of Human Behaviour and Cross Cultural Diagnosis (the exact topics can be discussed with the local faculty liaison);
- collaborating, creating and correcting assignments and assessments during and/or after their visit;
- contributing to the promotion and dissemination of Global-MINDS in their own institution and country of origin after their visiting scholar activities.
The application deadline is 23rd of July, 2018.
Please send the Scholar Application Form and all accompanying documents to email@example.com no later than the 23rd of July, 2018.
For further enquiries please contact the Global-MINDS European Administrative Coordinator Dr. Elizabeth Collins, firstname.lastname@example.org.