Further Information and Downloadable Guides and Brochures and consortium material
- Global-MINDS_handbook_2017-18 – The handbook contains detailed information on all aspects of the Global-MINDS programme. Students considering applying for the programme, are strongly advised to study this guide carefully.
- Welcome Brochure (available soon)
- Students and alumni are strongly advised to have a look at the website of the Erasmus Mundus Students and Alumni Association (EMA).
- The Signed Consortium Agreement has the legal information about the consortium
- The 2017 Global-MINDS Student Agreement must be signed by all students of the programme. This document will be updated for the 2018 cohort.
Questions about the Global-MINDS program that are left unanswered by these sources can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would appreciate if you could spread the following promotional material about Global-MINDS: